HAND TAILORED TWEED GARFORTH FLAT CAP RIBBLE BLUE
From : Woolblanket Online
- Hand tailored Classic Tweed Garforth Flat Cap
- Hand tailored in Yorkshire, England.
- Made by craftsmen, worn by Gentlemen (and ladies too!)
- The Garforth is the classic traditional flat cap shape, with a deep back and crown. Finished in a traditional style with a hessian interlining and hand-sewn peak.
- Top Quality Classic.
- Material: Wool
- Size: Small is UK size 6 7/8 (56cm). Medium is UK Size 7 1/8 (58cm). Large is UK Size 7 3/8 (60cm). Extra Large is UK Size 7 5/8 (62cm).
- Colour: Ribble Blue has a Herringbone Pattern
Information: Woolblanket Online
Established in 2002, we are a small family-run business based in Yorkshire, we specialise in quality wool blankets and throws. Sourcing from many fantastic British woollen mills to bring you the best blankets and throws, shipping worldwide. We also have many gorgeous scarves, shawls, hats, gloves and many more British Made products. We believe in our products, they are made to last for years. A blanket can become a family treasure passed down to future generations. Tartan blankets can remind people of their heritage. Quality is so important in our endeavour to make more sustainable, sensible purchases. Did you know wool is a stronger material than many of its man-made, or synthetic equivalents? Being hardy and flexible each fibre can withstand being bent 20,000 times. Wool is most well known for being warm, its been used for centuries to keep cosy, however as it is a breathable material it can also be used in summer months. This wonderful fibre also tolerates being damp and will dry quickly, making it resistant to even the harshest winters. A woollen blanket is naturally mould resistant and therefore will feel clean and fresh (and odour free) even with heavy handling from the whole family. That's just some of the reasons we love wool.
News From : Woolblanket Online
Accreditations / Awards