From : Foxology
A 2 PACK of this British made, anti-microbial, re-usable Polyester Face Covering.
These non-medical face coverings are knitted in Leicester, UK at Foxology's main supplier factory using 3D whole garment technology, so no seams and therefore nothing to rub against your skin. They have been knitted so that the mask sits away from your mouth and nose and has vented stitch details, to make it easier to breathe. The yarns used are polyester and elastane treated with sanitised anti-microbial, which lasts for at least 30 washes.
These face coverings can be machine washed on a normal cycle @ 40°C using normal domestic washing liquids(eco-green preferred:)) After washing, smooth to shape, then flat or air dry. Suitable for tumble drying on a single dot low-temperature dry programme, such as gentle/delicate or wool.
The Knitted Face Masks are not eligible for discount promotions and special offers.
Please note that for hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable
- SOLD IN PACK OF 2 MASKS (one in the wash/one being worn) incredibly comfortable
- Knitted using 3D seam free technology, so no seams to rub your skin.
- These are non-medical face coverings.
- Made from 82 % polyester, 12% Elastane.
- All raw material treated with anti-microbial solution when manufactured.
- Extremely comfortable when worn for long periods at a time.
- Easy to speak and breath, as sits away from mouth.
- 40-degree machine washable and tumble dry.
- One Size: Dimensions - Width 28cm, Length 15cm, Earhole 6x8cm
Polyester Face Mask British Made (2 Pack)
Foxology produces British Made clothing, sustainably and ethically sourced, designed to be timeless and will see our customers through season after season. The fibres, fabrics and workmanship are of the highest quality and long-lasting. This is ‘slow fashion’. Foxology strives to encourage a more sustainable and mindful way of life, starting with the clothing we wear.
Usually despatched same day using Royal Mail second class signed for service .