RECYCLED WOOL CHECKED PICNIC RUG - LARGE
From : Woolblanket Online
- Recycled All Wool Large Picnic Rug
- British made
- Woven in a traditional Welsh Woolen Mill
- 100% Wool
- Woven from Recycled Wool, which has been respun to create this environmentally friendly product
- Ideal for throwing over the knees or shoulders at outdoor events and festivals, camping trips, beach, bbq's and of course great for picnics!
- Blanket Size : 150 x 180cm including fringe
Information: Woolblanket Online
Established in 2002, we are a small family-run business based in Yorkshire, we specialise in quality wool blankets and throws. Sourcing from many fantastic British woollen mills to bring you the best blankets and throws, shipping worldwide. We also have many gorgeous scarves, shawls, hats, gloves and many more British Made products. We believe in our products, they are made to last for years. A blanket can become a family treasure passed down to future generations. Tartan blankets can remind people of their heritage. Quality is so important in our endeavour to make more sustainable, sensible purchases. Did you know wool is a stronger material than many of its man-made, or synthetic equivalents? Being hardy and flexible each fibre can withstand being bent 20,000 times. Wool is most well known for being warm, its been used for centuries to keep cosy, however as it is a breathable material it can also be used in summer months. This wonderful fibre also tolerates being damp and will dry quickly, making it resistant to even the harshest winters. A woollen blanket is naturally mould resistant and therefore will feel clean and fresh (and odour free) even with heavy handling from the whole family. That's just some of the reasons we love wool.
News From : Woolblanket Online
Accreditations / Awards