SHETLAND HERRINGBONE THROW - BRONTE BY MOON - DUCK EGG
From : Woolblanket Online
- Classic Shetland Herringbone Throws
- British Made by the traditional Yorkshire mill, Bronte by Moon, who have been expert weavers since 1837.
- Made of Shetland Quality Pure New Wool.
- Herringbone is a classic weave which pairs well with other designs, or is a simple elegant design all on its own.
- Ideal as a furniture throw for any chair, sofa or bed.
- Approx Size 140 x 185m including fringe.
- Weight approx 700 grams.
- Material: 100% Shetland Pure New Wool
- Colour: Duck Egg
Information: Woolblanket Online
Established in 2002, we are a small family-run business based in Yorkshire, we specialise in quality wool blankets and throws. Sourcing from many fantastic British woollen mills to bring you the best blankets and throws, shipping worldwide. We also have many gorgeous scarves, shawls, hats, gloves and many more British Made products. We believe in our products, they are made to last for years. A blanket can become a family treasure passed down to future generations. Tartan blankets can remind people of their heritage. Quality is so important in our endeavour to make more sustainable, sensible purchases. Did you know wool is a stronger material than many of its man-made, or synthetic equivalents? Being hardy and flexible each fibre can withstand being bent 20,000 times. Wool is most well known for being warm, its been used for centuries to keep cosy, however as it is a breathable material it can also be used in summer months. This wonderful fibre also tolerates being damp and will dry quickly, making it resistant to even the harshest winters. A woollen blanket is naturally mould resistant and therefore will feel clean and fresh (and odour free) even with heavy handling from the whole family. That's just some of the reasons we love wool.
News From : Woolblanket Online
Accreditations / Awards