The Ultimate Luxury Pink Elephant Hamper
From: Welcome Little One
A perfect choice for newborn baby girls. The Pink Elephant gift hamper includes a pretty pink and white sleepsuit with an adorable pink elephant motif, matching beanie hat, exquisite merino wool shawl, gorgeous soft dribble cloths with pink dots-and adorable tiny pink socks packaged in a cute tin. You’ll find details below of all the fabulous gifts to be found in the hamper. Irresistible! The recipients of this hamper are going to be thrilled.
- The Ultimate Luxury Pink Elephant. The gifts are carefully wrapped in soft white tissue paper and placed in a beautiful handmade white willow hamper . Handmade by John Taylor of Tadcaster, each one is unique and can be used for many years for storage. Or just to look pretty! (approximately 38cm x 28cm x 18cm)
- a gorgeous, soft, traditional ivory wool baby shawl from The Wool Company. Made from fine merino wool , this is a slightly modern take on a traditional heirloom shawl. Beautifully crafted in Nottingham it is delicate,warm and lightweight. Looked after properly it will be cherished for years, even for generations.
- a soft white 100% organic cotton sleepsuit (0-3 months), from Molly and Monty with a cute, subtle pink elephant motif.
- a soft 100% organic cotton beanie hat from Molly and Monty (one size) matches the pink elephant sleepsuit.
- a soft, white 100% organic short sleeved bodysuit (0-3 months) with silver elephant motif, from Molly And Monty.
- a pack of 2 luxurious dribble cloths (each 45 cm x 45cm.) One features pale pink dots; the other, pale pink stars.These soft but highly absorbent cloths are made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton and printed with water based inks to keep babies’ skin protected.
- a pair of super soft pale pink socks, packaged in a charming little tin.
- a bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies gentle cleansing baby bath wash and shampoo. Made with relaxing lavender essential oil . Safe for newborn babies-recommended use: over 6lb 10 oz. (100ml)
- a 50ml bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies 100% organic Baby Massage Oil to relax and soothe both baby and parents. It smells delicious, infused with chamomile, rose and lavender essential oils. This deliciously fragrant oil is gentle enough for newborns . Certified organic by the soil association. Hypoallergenic and dermatalogically tested.
There are treats for the proud parents too:
- a carefully chosen Poetry book. The Picador Book of Birth poems contains a poem for every aspect of this memorable time in a family’s life.
- a box of Tregothnan tea sachets-grown in Cornwall on the Tregothnan estate. We chose the Afternoon Tea blend to help revitalise tired new parents!
- delicious Artisan Lemon and Ginger all butter biscuits to enjoy with your tea.
- a lovely gift card with a handwritten message of your choice. Just let us know the words you’d like. Or we can leave the card blank for you to write your own message.
Information: Welcome Little One
We collate luxury baby gifts from British companies who share our passion for high quality, eco-friendly products.
We wrap the gifts in soft tissue paper and present them beautifully in a handmade white willow hamper. Each hamper is adorned with luxurious satin ribbon and a handwritten gift card containing your personal message, making a very special gift which we know will be treasured by the recipient.
“The hamper was my favourite gift so I couldn’t resist ordering it for a friend. Everything is such beautiful quality, from the basket itself to the gorgeous Cornish tea!”
“The blanket is particularly amazing, we will treasure it.”
Gifts include a soft organic cotton sleepsuit, matching beanie hat, a beautifully soft and fine merino wool blanket and Neal's Yard pure and gentle baby bath and shampoo, to name but a few. And there are gifts for the proud parents too!
Each hamper range is available for baby girls (Pink Elephant), baby boys (Sketched Bunnies)-and there's a gender neutral option too (Silver elephant)
We are proud to be amongst the very few companies who use hampers made in Britain by a skilled artisan. John Taylor of Tadcaster makes our hampers using the traditional skills used by his father and grandfather.
Free mainland UK delivery.
News From: Welcome Little One
Accreditations / Awards