The Ultimate Luxury Sketched Bunnies Hamper
From: Welcome Little One
The Sketched Bunnies hamper features a gorgeous slate blue and white sleepsuit with side fastening poppers and integrated mittens -and an irresistible matching knotted hat. How cute will the babies wearing these look? Amongst the other gifts, there’s a pair of soft cotton blue and white dribble cloths, soft pale blue socks packaged in a charming little tin as well as the exquisite merino wool shawl. You’ll find details below of all 12 fabulous hamper gifts.
A very popular choice for baby boys and for lovers of gorgeous prints. And oh, that knotted hat!
- a beautiful handmade white willow hamper with a dark brown leather buckle. Crafted by John Taylor of Tadcaster, each one is unique and can be used for many years for storage-or just to look pretty! (approximately 38cm x 28cm x 18cm)
- a gorgeous soft traditional ivory wool baby shawl from The Wool Company. Made from fine merino wool , this is a slightly modern take on a traditional heirloom shawl. Delicate and warm yet lightweight, it is beautifully crafted in Nottingham. Looked after properly, it will be cherished for years, even for generations.
- a side fastening soft, 100% organic cotton sleepsuit (0-3 months) from Baby Acorn, with an adorable sketched bunnies design in slate blue and silver.
- a soft 100% organic cotton beanie hat from Baby Acorn (one size) matches the Sketched Bunnies sleepsuit.
- a soft, white 100% organic short sleeved bodysuit (0-3 months) with silver elephant motif, from Molly And Monty.
- a pack of 2 luxurious dribble cloths, one pale blue, the other with pale blue dots (each 45 cm x 45cm.) These soft but highly absorbent cloths are made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton and printed with water based inks to keep babies’ skin protected.
- a pair of super soft pale blue socks, packaged in a charming little tin.
- a bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies gentle cleansing baby bath wash and shampoo. Made with relaxing lavender essential oil. Safe for newborn babies-recommended use: over 6lb 10 oz (200ml)
- a 50ml bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies 100% organic Baby Massage Oil to relax and soothe both baby and parents. It smells delicious, infused with chamomile, rose and lavender essential oils. This deliciously fragrant oil is gentle enough for newborns . Certified organic by the soil association. Hypoallergenic and dermatalogically tested.
There are treats for the proud parents too:
- a carefully chosen poetry book. The Picador Book of Birth poems contains a poem for every aspect of this memorable time in a family’s life.
- a box of Tregothnan tea sachets-made in Cornwall on the Tregothnan estate. We chose the Afternoon Tea blend to help revitalise tired new parents!
- delicious Artisan Lemon and Ginger all butter biscuits to enjoy with your tea.
- a lovely gift card with a handwritten message of your choice-just let us know the words. Or we can leave the card blank for you to write your own message.
Information: Welcome Little One
We collate luxury baby gifts from British companies who share our passion for high quality, eco-friendly products.
We wrap the gifts in soft tissue paper and present them beautifully in a handmade white willow hamper. Each hamper is adorned with luxurious satin ribbon and a handwritten gift card containing your personal message, making a very special gift which we know will be treasured by the recipient.
“The hamper was my favourite gift so I couldn’t resist ordering it for a friend. Everything is such beautiful quality, from the basket itself to the gorgeous Cornish tea!”
“The blanket is particularly amazing, we will treasure it.”
Gifts include a soft organic cotton sleepsuit, matching beanie hat, a beautifully soft and fine merino wool blanket and Neal's Yard pure and gentle baby bath and shampoo, to name but a few. And there are gifts for the proud parents too!
Each hamper range is available for baby girls (Pink Elephant), baby boys (Sketched Bunnies)-and there's a gender neutral option too (Silver elephant)
We are proud to be amongst the very few companies who use hampers made in Britain by a skilled artisan. John Taylor of Tadcaster makes our hampers using the traditional skills used by his father and grandfather.
Free mainland UK delivery.
News From: Welcome Little One
Accreditations / Awards