Finding the perfect gift for little ones is pretty tough. You struggle to find them something they'll like whilst worrying you're going to double up with the same gift as someone else. So we're here to help!
Buy them something that is beautifully made in the UK and something that can be personalised to them. They'll love it and so will Mum and Dad. Here's our top 10:
1. This lovely plush bunny will become their new best friend. She comes with removable clothes and makes an ideal present for a little girl. It is super soft and is safe for all ages.
Koko and koko designs: Plush Bunny - £35.30
2. Awesome geometric printed teepee where they’ll play for hours, pretending to be cowboys and Indians, fairies and mermaids, in Narnia … wherever it takes their imagination. It comes with a floor mat so no need to worry about dirty knees and an added window to keep an eye on them.
Koko and koko designs: Geometric Print teepee - £111.20
3. These beautiful illustrations will add the perfect touch to any child’s room. Digitally hand drawn, this print can be personalised to a specific nursery rhyme and colour scheme. So if you have one that is special to you, you can cherish it forever.
Samantha Campbell Designs: Sunshine nursery rhyme wall art: A4 - £15
4. Made to order personalised nursery rhyme inside hot air balloon wall print. This cute print is perfect for welcoming that newborn baby, celebrating his or her christening, first birthday or first Christmas and is a beautiful keepsake for their bedroom wall.
Samantha Campbell Designs: Nursery Rhyme Print: A4 - £15.00
5. Summer is nearly here so why not buy them a lovely cherry printed dress to match?! They will fall in love with it and also look extra cute!
Yoyo Children’s Wear: Girls Spring/Summer Dress: Cherries - from £25
6. If they’ve got a big personality maybe they need a dress to match. This funky flower power printed dress will really make the birthday girl stand out, even when it’s not her birthday.
Yoyo Children’s Wear: Girls Spring/Summer Dress: Flower Power - from £26
7. Adorable? We thought so too! These dungarees come in a range of prints but we think this playful woodland animal print can definitely work all year round. As well as keeping your little one stylish, they help Mum and Dad out too. They come with poppers on the inside leg for easy nappy changes and adjustable shoulder straps so the dungarees can grow with them.
Pip and Joy: Dungarees 6 months - 2 years: Woodland Animals - £20
8. How cute is this cactus print?! These shorts are so lovely with an elasticated waist, faux fly and pockets. So easy to wear and perfect for play all summer long.
Pip and Joy: Shorts 6 months - 4 years: Cacti Print - £16
9. They all need a bag and it’s so much cooler if it’s personalised to them, plus then theirs no confusion with their class mates. These stunning traditional drawstring backpacks come in a range of prints to suit your little ones passion.
Bee Belle Bags: P.E./Dance/Swimming bags, backpacks – £15.99-£21.99
10. We love these! Wash bags are always so boring and what better way to encourage children to look after their own belongings. They are all waterproof lined and are perfect for holidays and sleepovers. They also make useful bags for nappies and/or wipes in a baby’s change bag and come with a handy hanging hook.
Bee Belle Bags: Wash bag or nappy/pram bags - £12.99 - £16.99
#letsbuybritish #britishmadegifts #britishmade #madeintheuk #madeinbritian #britishmadecollective #supportbritishmade #gifts #childrensgifts #childrenspresents #childrensclothing #kokoandkokodesigns #samanthacampbelldesigns #yoyochildrenswear #pipandjoy #beebellebags