All the Legal stuff :
Access to, and use of, the Website is provided by the Hansam Services Ltd subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Materials means all or any information, pricing, text, images, artwork, text video, audio, animation or picture files contained and comprised in the Website; references to the Materials shall mean the whole or any part thereof; trademarks shall be deemed to include all logos, shields and service marks.
2. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USE OF MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE
Permission is hereby granted, without agreement and without licence or royalty fees, to use and to download and print a single copy of the Materials for private study and research, provided that such usage and copying is for non-commercial purposes only and not for any commercial advantage and that any copyright notice within the Materials in any copy of the Materials. Except as permitted above and use or copying under statutory allowances as permitted in the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended, including fair dealing for the purposes of criticism or review, or such analogous rights under applicable law, the User undertakes not to copy, reproduce, publish, store in any medium (including extraction into any other website, database, compilation, or computer programme), generate collections, distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify, manipulate, alter, rent, lease or lend, or broadcast or show any part of the Website without the prior written permission of the Hansam Services Ltd.
The User warrants to Hansam Services Ltd that the User will not infringe Hansam Services Ltd intellectual property rights herein nor will the User breach the intellectual property rights of any third party herein.
The trademarks of the Hansam Services Ltd and any third party displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of the same.
Nothing contained in the Website shall be taken, construed and/or considered as a grant of a licence or right to use the trademarks displayed on the Website without the prior written permission of the owner.
4. DISCLAIMER AND NO WARRANTY
In no event shall Hansam Services Ltd be liable to any party for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses be foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, the loss suffered by third parties, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use of these materials whether or not amended by third parties and regardless of the form of action.
Hansam Services Ltd provides the Materials "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. APPLICABILITY AND LINKED SITES
At Lets Buy British we are committed to maintaining your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, prize draws or newsletter sign-ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Web site to help us develop and improve it further.
What the data will be used for?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order and to notify you about important functionality changes. We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We WILL NOT make our mailing list available to other companies.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against a Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information, it will remain secure.
This Web site MAY use etracker technology to collect visitor behaviour data In the future. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The security of your personal information is important to us. We attempt to ensure that the transmission of your information to our server is protected by the use of encryption software. We have also put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised access to or unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information. However, due to the inherent open nature of the internet, Lets Buy British cannot guarantee that communications between you and us will be free from unauthorised access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of our Website demonstrates your acceptance of this risk.
If you have any concerns regarding the collection, use and/or retention of your personal information by Lets Buy British please contact us at the address below:
Hansam Services Ltd - T/as Lets Buy British
38 Hawkshead Way
PE4 7JN UK
You may also inform Hansam Services at any time that you do not want to receive information from Hansam Services by sending an email via the contact form.
Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Do you agree to Cookies being installed on your computer by Google Analytics for the purposes set out above?
(If NOT then click on the link below and you will be redirected to the Google Analytics website)
Lets By British may use social bookmarking buttons on all pages to allow easy sharing of pages to websites such as Facebook and Twitter etc. A cookie is used to collect anonymous information on visitors using this tool.
Non-personally identifiable information is collected, and that information is used to deliver targeted advertising on websites you may visit.
IF you disagree to Cookies being installed on your computer for the purposes set out above?
Then click on the link below where you will be redirected to the AddThis website.
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
Settings above Medium will disable cookies
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
Then select the Privacy icon
Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences' options
Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
Select the 'Never Ask' option
Safari on OSX
Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
Then select 'Accept cookies' option
More information about cookies available from the links below
Returns & Refunds
Let's By British provides a service between the buyer & seller and is not responsible for the fulfilment of the sales contract.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to the seller at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the outgoing cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
You will receive the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller.
You must inform THE SELLER before this process can begin.
Social Media Competition Terms
1. Terms and conditions - Let's Buy British social media competition. To participate in this competition, brands must make their products in the UK, follow our social channel on which they have entered the competition , like the competition post and leave a comment explaining why they should be chosen to win.
This competition will run until 23:59 on Sunday 22nd November 2020. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 5 winners who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 22nd November 2020, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
4. The prize consists of 1 year of Let's Buy British Brands Membership.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Let's Buy British as to how your brand will proceed.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same social account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however, you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook or Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Let's Buy British and not to the social platform. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. If the winner/s would like to sell via the Let's Buy British shop, fees will apply.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
22. Promoter: Hansam Services Ltd T/as Let's Buy British. 38 Hawkshead Way, Gunthorpe, Peterborough, PE4 7JN.
Stop any further emails and communications to you here.
We will remove all records .