We are back with another Meet The Maker and just in time as tomorrow we see the start of March Meet The Maker created by Joanne Hawker! Today's instalment introduces you the wonderful Emily Smith Designs and who is behind the beautiful homeware brand!
1. Who are you?
Emily Smith Designs & I'm the owner
2. Where are you based?
3. What do you do?
Homewares and accessories designer/farmers wife
4. How and when did it all start?
I started painting animals for friends and family 2 years ago, and then decided to become a brand and design my own wares.
5. Who is your favourite British musician/band to listen to whilst working?
6. What is your favourite British film?
7. Where is your favourite place to visit in the UK?
Cornwall and the north devon coast
8. Thinking of British fiction, which fictional place would you most like to visit?
Emily couldn't decide on where she would visit, but which fictional place would you jump to if you could?
You can find out more about Emily Smith Designs and view their range here: Shop
#letsbuybritish #MeetTheMakerSeries #meetthemaker #MarchMeetTheMaker #EmilySmithDesigns #britishmade #madeintheUK #madeinbritian #madeintheuk #MadeInEngland #ceramics #teacup #saucer #prints #flamingo #giraffe #umbrellas #homeware #BritishHomeware